Sales Terms & Conditions
ALL DOMAIN SALES ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- DOMAIN NAME ONLY: Sale is for the purchase of a Domain Name only. No website, hosting or other services are included.
- DOMAIN NAME REGISTRAR: The Buyer is responsible for any transfer and/or annual registration fees to be paid to the Domain Name Registrar. Buyer must pay an annual renewal fee to the Domain Name Registrar to continue owning the domain name.
- PRICING: All Prices are in U.S. Dollars (USD).
- PAYMENT: To protect the Buyer and Seller, payment must be submitted through ESCROW.COM. Escrow.com will hold the Buyer's funds and will release the funds to the Seller after the domain name is transferred. Escrow.com accepts the following payment methods: Wire transfer, Money order, Credit Card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa), PayPal, Cashiers, business, certified or personal check. Seller will pay the Escrow.com fee.
- FUNDING PROCESS: After the Seller initiates the transaction, the Buyer then initiates the funding/payment process. Once the sale has been funded through Escrow.com, Seller will initiate the domain name transfer to Buyer's Domain Name Registrar (the company whom the Buyer selects to register the domain name).
- To Set Up an Account with ESCROW.COM: Go to Escrow.com and follow the steps to set up an account. Then contact us to let us know the email address used to set up your account and we will then initiate the transaction. Once the transaction is initiated, view it under the "MY TRANSACTIONS" section of your Escrow.com account.
- TRANSFER PROCESS: Seller will initiate the Transfer/Change of Ownership within 3 business days after after the sale is funded at Escrow.com and receipt of the Buyer's transfer information (the name of the Domain Name Registrar and your account number and email address associated with that account).
- SET UP A DOMAIN NAME REGISTRAR ACCOUNT: Buyer must have an account with a Domain Name Registrar so the domain can be transferred. The domain name is currently registered with GoDaddy.com, but we can transfer the domain to any registrar of your choice. Buyer is responsible for any transfer and/or annual registration fees.
- To Set Up a Registrar Account with GODADDY.COM: Go to GoDaddy.com and follow the steps to set up an account. Signing up with GoDaddy.com is free. Once you have signed up with GoDaddy.com, email us with your GoDaddy.com account number and the email address used to set up your GoDaddy.com account.
- SOLD AS IS: All domain names are SOLD AS IS, and Seller makes no guarantee or warranty regarding revenue potential, future website traffic, Copyright or Trademark infringements or any other concerns.